GRANTS: RESEARCH AND WRITING
Offering nearly twenty years' experience
to cultural, education and human service organizations.
Grants, policy preparation and project management for museums, civic organizations, libraries, education and human service organizations;
Federal, state and local grant awards that funded programs and operations;
Grants from private and public sources, such as family foundations and state agencies;
Accreditation by the American Association of Museums (AAM);
Strategic plans that were prepared with community involvement and completed on time;
The development of a popular and anticipated program base for schools and the public.
- Involvement on boards and committees for local, state and national organizations
- Member, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Member, Indiana Grantmakers Alliance
- Member, Association for State and Local History
- Past President, Association of Indiana Museums
- Excellent organization, communication, and innovative thinking.
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire to work on teams and contribute to the organizational mission, particularly under frequent deadline pressure.
- Degrees: B.A., History, Hanover College, Hanover, IN; M.A., Historical Administration, Eastern Illinois University; regular continuing education via pertinent seminars, conferences, etc.
THANK YOU for considering T.C. Hatfield Consulting!